Sunday, July 18, 2010

Why am I so cranky?!?!

I think Oscar the Grouch is hiding out in my body or something. I am in such a rotten mood lately, and it had nothing to do with mother nature making a visit... I'm just cranky...

To make matters worse, Steven told me this morning that he heard re-deployment will be pushed back between 3 & 5 days... after that it was GAME OVER... There was no talking to me without me biting someone's head off... I'm at my wits end with this crap. Seriously, what is another couple of days going to do... at that point in the deployment they're not working any more... so let's keep them a couple extra days to torture everyone... the guys wont mind sitting with their thumbs up their asses for 3-5 extra days, right?! A year is too long for someone to be away from their family. He's over being there, and I can't make it any better... However, according to Army Times they're trying to go to 9 month deployments & two years of dwell time... I say it's a fat chance in hell of that happening, but it can't hurt to hope that it actually goes into affect sometime this century...

To add to my crankiness; tomorrow I'm driving back to NC alone, with our three dogs... look out if you're on I-95 for a chick in a white car with a yankees emblem in the back window... I'm sure to have quite a bit of road rage since I'm only going back because I have to take a stupid workshop on stuff I learned in college. I guess this means that I don't really have to pay too much attention... maybe I'll even blog from my blackberry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment