Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why blog?

Why did I decide to start a blog? Honestly... because every one else seems to be doing it. I like to jump on bandwagons. I get sucked into propaganda. I let people sway my initial thinking on things. I think it's because I like to try new things. I jump from hobby to hobby. I like something one day, the next I could care less about it.

Thats kind of the inspiration for this blog. When I decided I wanted to start a blog, I couldn't really think of ONE thing I wanted to blog about. I'm good at a lot of things. I've ALWAYS been good at a lot of things. I like to think of myself as a sort of Renaissance (wo)Man, like Da Vinci. I'm the kind of person people like to hate because I pick something up, and the first time I do it, I'm good at it. The only thing I'm not really good at is anything musical. Well, thats not entirely true. I was really good at the violin.... but it bit the dust like all of the other things that I've tried and forgotten about. I would never practice, but would go in and be able to play the songs. Now I couldn't even tell you how to read the notes. In my defense, I took violin in 4th grade when I was 9. I can't sing to save my life though. Whenever people ask what I would like to change about myself, I always say that I'd like to be able to sing well.

I'll probably blog a ton in the beginning, on all sorts of things. It's my summer vacation, and I've got a lot of time on my hands... Hopefully this blog can hold my attention longer than a few minutes. I think I could be good at this too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment