Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Such a tease

We found out last night when he got home from work that he is off to Airborne School at Ft Benning on Thursday. Awesome... so that means since his mother was here all weekend, we won't have one whole day alone together before he leaves. He was supposed to be on 1/2 days, but so far he's been home at the usual time, or slightly before it.

Right now we're going through his packing list and writing down what he needs, which is a lot because most of his stuff is still locked in the conex in tuff boxes being as he hasn't even been home a week yet... including one pair of combat boots, which my milspouse followers know are expensive... and having to pay for them, when he has them already, sucks!

Oh how I love Army life... NOT!

Thursday at 06:00, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take your time getting here. I'd really like to keep him a little longer. I just got him back :(

4 comments:

  1. Ft. Benning is about an hour away from me! :) But seriously, no smiles. I'm sorry he has to leave again!

    And sidenote, the boyfriend of a girl I work with is currently at Ft. B doing basic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm sorry he has to leave again. =( I'm still trying to get use to the Army Life and my hubs is only in training well he has 2 weeks left at AIT school then we will finally get stationed in Fort Carson,CO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i <3 you!! you can come hide out at my house this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that he's having to leave so soon! I hope he can get his boxes and not have to pay for those boots again!

    ReplyDelete