Sunday, September 12, 2010

PDP's

So, I spent the better part of the afternoon working on my PDP (Professional Development Plan) with my two favorite colleagues, and I'm kind of excited for the school year. We're working on some exciting ideas for this school year including a career day. I'm excited for 5th Grade to kick butt & start getting the recognition we deserve. We do so much, but the faculty at my school is insanely large (between 6-9 teachers at each grade level) so it's hard to shine out when there is so much going on daily, that it might be two weeks before the principal gets a chance to visit our hallway. Hopefully with what we have planned this year, we will definitely be making a good impression.

Now it's off to finish watching Big Brother. I'm not ashamed to say that I am very much addicted to this show, and I can't wait to see who wins. Lane has been my favorite since day one, and I'm glad he's still in the competition. He's such a funny, country boy who totally reminds me of my hubby :D Go Lane Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment