Saturday, October 9, 2010

Every little girl wants a pony...

When I was growing up I was obsessed with horses. My parents never had to ask me what I wanted for Christmas, or for my birthday. It was always horse toys, or a trip out to the horseback riding trails. I begged and pleaded for a horse of my own for years. My dad owns quite a bit of land, so it wasn't a completely far fetched idea, but I never got the horse I wanted so badly it hurt...

Fast forward ten years or so and now I'm married with my own home. Unfortunately, my home is in a subdivision with only 1/2 an acre. No ponies allowed :( However, my amazing husband wants a horse as much as I do, so now we're looking into boarding a horse at a farm not too far from us. Eventually we'd like to invest into a few acres of farm land so we can have a few horses.

If this actually works out, I'll be the happiest girl in the world!!

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted Santa to bring me a horse,my mother would always tell me I have to be better next year and I might get one haha she's sooo clever Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I hope it works out! Could you get a mini horse as a pet? I heard they're really tiny and almost the size of a large dog.

    ReplyDelete