Friday, November 5, 2010

Fridays = Love





1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
I have lots of talents that I would like to turn into occupations. Everyone (including other art teachers) tell me I should be an art teacher, but really, I'd love to know everything there is to know about horses, and spend my days with them.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Cabin in the woods for sure! I love the beach and all, but I am a country girl through & through. I need my privacy away from the crowds.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
No kiddies for me for at least a few years... but I've already named my first boy

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Pumpkin Cheesecake!! My hubs bought me a whole one from the Olive Garden (I still have half of it in the freezer) because he's pretty much the bestest guy EVER!

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
It's not in need of a deep cleaning, but the dishwasher needs to be unloaded/reloaded & with 3 dogs, the floor always needs to be swept.

Join Up :)


It's also time for a roundup :)
This weeks MilSpouse roundup is hosted at:



No comments:

Post a Comment