Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1/2 through the week :)



{one} what time do you normally wake up?
6:40-6:50 and out of the house by 7:15. I hate waking up in the mornings, so anything to streamline my morning gets done the night before so I can pretty much get dressed and go

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
No one wants to hear me sing... but in college our karaoke song was Sweet Caroline

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Green... I'm a country girl & pretty much everything outdoors is green... although I don't even really like the color, I just want to maximize my color seeing potentials. lol

{four} what color best matches your personality?
neon blue... I'm a pretty outgoing person in most situations & tend to clique with other loud personalities, but I think blue is the tamest of the neon colors

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
I'm a pretty good cook, but I am a terrible baker... so I would probably pick a cool pastry... maybe a cannoli?

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
Which key ring? lol... Home-just my car & two house keys... Work-Classroom, Staff Bathroom, Desk, Filing Cabinet, Computer Cart & Closet!

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Not birthdays. We only know Miley's birthdate for sure. They do get Christmas presents though :)

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Depends on the food. Normally I work my way around my plate. I eat whatever I like the least first & my favorite thing on my plate last because I'm a total weirdo... but if I have mashed potatoes & a vegetable, then there is a good chance it's getting mixed!

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Do my school paperwork... all my lesson plans (that are a waste of my life b/c I never follow them), grade my papers, and do all my other annoying paperwork... then I could actually TEACH!

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Window if I'm flying with someone I know, aisle if I'm not. I hate climbing over people!



1 comment:

  1. hey! i just found your blog through utterly chaotic! i just had a quick peak around but i love your layout and you seem really sweet! i'm a new follower, just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete