Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dear Mother Nature, Pt 4... sorry, you lose!

Airborne School is almost over & he will be home SOON :)
(On a side note, I am totally jealous that my husband jumps out of planes, and I do not! I think someone needs to start and airborne teacher's coalition! We'll drop in and tutor you children at a moments notice!! Sweet idea right? Someone get on that!)

Today I am going to spend my whole day getting my house cleaned from top to bottom so that I have nothing to do when the hubs arrives back home. I may, or may not have been throwing the clean clothes on the floor in the closet because I didnt want to put them away. Ooop :( Either way, it's getting cleaned TODAY!

I also plan on cuddling up on the couch and watching movies when I'm done, because it's pretty chilly & raining here today. I can't think of anything better than snuggling under a blanket and watching movies all day (aside from doing so with my hubby... ) The Last Song & Hope Floats are calling my names today!

Happy Saturday & hello to my new followers :) Say hello so that I can make sure that I am following you too :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower :) I can't remember if I have left a comment yet! Enjoy your movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up, I'm down for being an Airborne teacher!

    ReplyDelete