Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

1.   Black Friday is ...too much for me! I don't like waking up early, and I get claustrophobic around large groups of people

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include ...being creative. My family has everything! I'm working on doing some home-made gifts, as well as some store bought because I am running out of ideas. lol

3.  Holiday shopping makes me ...broke! lol

4.  This year my Christmas list will include ...a new pair of Uggs since my toe is sticking out of my black ones, and a couple of new lenses for my camera. I'm dying for a fish eye & a macro!

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? ...bargain for sure! I hate paying full price for anything aside from groceries. Other than that, I try to catch things on sale.

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is ...best-making people happy... worst-spending all my money.

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper? ...I love Amazon.com... but if I only buy clothes in stores.

Head on over & link up

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of black friday either! The crowds just get too insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...holiday shopping makes me feel "broke" too! I love that you're making homemade gifts this year, those are the best kind.

    Stopping by from Laurens blog :)

    ReplyDelete