Friday, November 12, 2010

Fridayyyyyyy!


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Um... I'll probably sound like a wimp, but getting my wisdom teeth out. I had to have them cut out from pretty deeply, and it sucked. I would wake up sobbing when my pain medication wore off for weeks after getting it done. It def isnt supposed to be that painful!

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
6-7 hrs if I'm lucky. I have a hard time staying asleep after the hubster's alarm goes off in the morning.. or if the furkids want to go outside

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Maybe like 5th grade? Mom's handwriting, plus seeing the presents = fantasy over. lol

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Either the Last Song, or Eclipse. Not sure which. I saw them both a few times this summer. I'm a big loser, I know. But at least I can admit it!

5. What do you wear to bed?
Depends how cold it is. Lately it's been sweatpants & a t-shirt.



Go link up & join the fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I hated having my wisdom teeth out too! I didn't eat for almost a week because of the pain

    ReplyDelete