Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Wishing a happy Thanksgiving to all of my bloggy friends. This year was the first year that I cooked the whole meal all by myself. I got a little nervous because my stupid little red popper refuse to pop on the turkey, however once it got nice & brown I pulled it out and cut into it. It was cooked perfectly. I was really impressed with my turkey skills! So take that stupid red popper!

I sent the hubs off to play in the woods with two of his unmarried friends while I cooked in peace. lol. While they were gone, I got to read a few more blogs. I am slowly but surely reading all of the blogs I am following from start to finish. The hubs leaves for training again at the end of the month, so that will give me plenty of extra time to catch up on some more...

So without further ado, my accomplishments for the day... check them out :)






And these lovely ladies who don't have buttons yet :)

Victoria @ Love Never Fails


1 comment: