Monday, November 8, 2010

Jealous?

I am loving my new blog! It's too cute! I sent her a bunch of pictures for the header, and she happened to put those 3 together. Perfect, right?!

Plus she's really easy to work with, and listens to your ideas. She asked lots of questions to make sure I got the blog I wanted. There was one thing I wanted to change, and within minutes, she came back with solutions to make sure it was exactly what I liked!

I was lucky enough to stumble across a blog posted by Brea at Utterly Chaotic giving away FREE blog makeovers while I was reading her story about her soldier & her two cute kiddos!  Of course I jumped right on it! Now, I have a gorgeous layout that I am head over heels for.

Don't be jealous though! You can ask Brea to do a custom layout for you too! Go to her page & click on Design. There you will find her design packages (or you can just get single items). Now that she's got some practice under her belt she's charging for layouts (totally reasonable prices!). If you act right now you can get a 20% discount on layouts  or 25% for military!



4 comments: