Monday, November 8, 2010

Let's Talk!

I've been getting lots of comments from my lovely bloggy friends, but some of you don't have your e-mail set so that I can reply. I like to reply directly back from the email I get in my inbox when one of you lovely ladies comment. This way, you don't have to come back to my blog & check the comments to see if I replied. I was going to type out "how to" directions to this, but then I found this blog posted by JG over @ Me & My Soldierman, and since I've been reading (and loving) her blog, I figured I'd send ya'll her way. This way you can find out how to change your settings so that I can email you back (which is usually pretty quickly b/c it gets sent right to my crackberry) AND she can get new followers if any of you haven't started following her yet. It's a win-win!




1 comment:

  1. thanks :) i completely didn't realize that i didn't have checked :)

    ReplyDelete