Saturday, November 20, 2010

My First Award

Photobucket

Thanks to Ms. Gris, I have my first blog award! Yay, go me! 

So here are the rules: You have to tell 7 things about you, and then pass it on to 5 people. Easy, right?! Yep, sure is! So here I go...

1. I'm a talented writer... now, before you start saying your blog isn't that good, let me explain. I can write with my left hand, right hand, and with my feet. Yep, I said feet! I can also write any word forwards, backwards, and upside down. Weird, but true. 

2. I'm addicted to oatmeal raisin cookie candles. They smell a-maz-ing! I get them from Kohls, and I seriously have way too many. I keep buying them because I'm afraid they'll stop making them as soon as I burn my last one (yes, I am completely irrational, but thats cool by me)

3. I am a TERRIBLE speller! My kiddos at school ask me how to spell things all the time, and I have to look the words up before I can answer them. Like Chihuahua! Why on earth would I know how to spell that one?! But now I always will thanks to my kiddos. Thankfully, I have a Macbook Pro, which underlines words when I spell them wrong, and my Crackberry does too! It gives me a sense of security. I would hate to be the teacher who makes a million spelling errors.

4. I hate doing dishes. I think it may be the worst chore on the planet even though I have a dishwasher! It just grosses me out to see any food in my sink.

5. I am a huge animal-lover, and if I could afford it, I would give money to every cause out there devoted to saving animals. One of these days, when we get a bigger house, I'd like to get a few more dogs, and more horses. lol (a girl can dream right?!)

6. I love ABC Family. I feel like such a loser watch Secret Life & Pretty Little Liars, but not enough to stop watching them of course! Plus all the cheezy movies! I can't get enough.

7. I have wayyyyy too many shoes. I really need to downsize, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Now I have to pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers... I wish I could pass it on to 50, but I will follow the rules :( So, in no particular order...

2. Abbey @ Trading Diamonds for Dog Tags (I just finished reading her blog & I suggest you go follow her!)
3. Stefanie @ Army Dogs

7 comments:

  1. ABC family moves are adorable!! And I love the 25 days to Christmas, I cry every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw thank you!!!!!!! Oh and #4 and #5 describe me perfectly too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award!! I also love oatmeal raisin cookies and now I am totally going to try writing with my feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award!!! I can totally write backwards too!! I used to write my sister notes in school that were backwards, thinking they were all "in code." I used to tell her to hold it up to a mirror if she wanted to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely!! I am your newest follower!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a *peek* at my giveaways if you stop by. I have 3 with gorgeous handmade stuff and one for a $110 Belle Baby Carrier:) Nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABC Family is awesome and I LOVE both the shows u mentioned.
    and love your blog! how did u do your signature on here?

    ReplyDelete