Thanks to Ms. Gris, I have my first blog award! Yay, go me!
So here are the rules: You have to tell 7 things about you, and then pass it on to 5 people. Easy, right?! Yep, sure is! So here I go...
1. I'm a talented writer... now, before you start saying your blog isn't that good, let me explain. I can write with my left hand, right hand, and with my feet. Yep, I said feet! I can also write any word forwards, backwards, and upside down. Weird, but true.
2. I'm addicted to oatmeal raisin cookie candles. They smell a-maz-ing! I get them from Kohls, and I seriously have way too many. I keep buying them because I'm afraid they'll stop making them as soon as I burn my last one (yes, I am completely irrational, but thats cool by me)
3. I am a TERRIBLE speller! My kiddos at school ask me how to spell things all the time, and I have to look the words up before I can answer them. Like Chihuahua! Why on earth would I know how to spell that one?! But now I always will thanks to my kiddos. Thankfully, I have a Macbook Pro, which underlines words when I spell them wrong, and my Crackberry does too! It gives me a sense of security. I would hate to be the teacher who makes a million spelling errors.
4. I hate doing dishes. I think it may be the worst chore on the planet even though I have a dishwasher! It just grosses me out to see any food in my sink.
5. I am a huge animal-lover, and if I could afford it, I would give money to every cause out there devoted to saving animals. One of these days, when we get a bigger house, I'd like to get a few more dogs, and more horses. lol (a girl can dream right?!)
6. I love ABC Family. I feel like such a loser watch Secret Life & Pretty Little Liars, but not enough to stop watching them of course! Plus all the cheezy movies! I can't get enough.
7. I have wayyyyy too many shoes. I really need to downsize, but I can't bring myself to do it.
Now I have to pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers... I wish I could pass it on to 50, but I will follow the rules :( So, in no particular order...
1. Stacy @ For Ever & For Always, No Matter What
2. Abbey @ Trading Diamonds for Dog Tags (I just finished reading her blog & I suggest you go follow her!)
3. Stefanie @ Army Dogs