Saturday, November 6, 2010

Out of things to keep me busy...

...He's hours from being able to come home :D

I ran out of things to clean to keep myself busy, so I started reading up on some lovely blogs to entertain myself (and keep myself from going absolutely bonkers!)

http://armydogs.blogspot.com/
Check out Stefanie at Army Dogs... I am so jealous that she gets to volunteer all the time at a horse rescue! (Yes, we now have 2 rescue horses, but she gets to play with LOTS of horses! Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!) And she's got this hysterical sense of humor to her blogs that cracks me up!


I stumbled on this blog with this weeks MilSpouse Roundup & had to go back to read all of her posts :)


http://alawyerandhermarine.blogspot.com/
She's just getting started, but so far it's a good one!


An last but not least is Ms. Gris... She's an event planner! How cool?!


3 comments:

  1. HI! I'm a new blogger :) Good luck keeping busy til your hubby gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw you are so awesome!!! Thanks for mentioning me, you just made my whole day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet, and that puppy in the next post is just plain adorable :)

    Thanks for the shout out :) I am loving your blog dear, I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete