Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!

Thank God Friday has finally arrived. This seemed to be one of the longest weeks in a long time. Thankfully I only have to work 2 days next week & we are so very close to Turkey Day! I need to sit down and plan a menu soon so I can go out and get all of my last minute things. I was smart enough to get my turkey already, and have it defrosting in the fridge. Hopefully it defrosts in time. I have the fridge from h*ll! It freezes things no matter what setting it is on!! I might have to take the turkey out and let it thaw in the sink for a while to get the ball rolling on that.

Don't forget it's friday, which means that it is time for the MilSpouse Weekly Round-Up! If you're a fellow Mil-Significant-Other then head on over to Trading Diamonds for Dog Tags and link up!!













1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a award for you check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete