I have a feeling today is going to be a great day :)
1. Because Brea @ Utterly Chaotic is working on my new and improved blog layout today!
2. Hubby will be home TODAY! (Suck it mother nature! You tried to swamp GA with storms, but I win, you lose!)
3. I am going to be going to a jewelry party today hosted by one of my fellow 5th grade teachers, and she is an amazing cook, so I am excited about all her yummy treats... To the point where I'm almost salivating as I think of the things she made for last time. (Maybe I should have eaten breakfast, but I know I'll eat a lot there, and I want to save all of my calories for her cheesy potatoes!)
4. Did I mention that my hubby will be home?!?! (Obnoxious, I know!)
5. I've already gotten my lesson plans done, so I don't have anything I HAVE to so today!
6. I finished another great blog today :)
(Your button wasnt cooperating. lol)
She's a Yankee (like me!) who decided she wanted to be a Southern Belle (like me!) so she found a teaching job after college below the Mason-Dixon line (like me!). There she met her Army Hubby at a bar (like me!) and now they're spending there first year apart (like me!)... are you seeing a trend here?! LOL.