Friday, December 10, 2010

Cindy Lou Who or The Grinch?

I got my lovely FREE cards from shutterfly today & am ready to start addressing them so that I can mail them out tomorrow. I've got 50, so there are plenty to go around, and I'm now toying with the idea if I should be nice, and send my MIL (aka Satan) a Christmas card, or if I should be a scrooge and just say Bah Humbug to her. For some of my newer followers, you can read about our falling out this summer here, here, and here. Needless to say, since we got that letter, there has been limited contact. One time to be exact. The hubs grandmother begged him to call her and wish her a happy Thanksgiving, which he dutifully did, but other than that, we've had zero contact with her...

I think I might Just have to be a Cindy Lou Who and send one to her... but only because I have extras!

5 comments:

  1. seriously send her one sometimes being nice erks them more than being nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would send her one no matter how you dislike one another. it will show that you're the bigger person! and it's christmas... its the season of giving and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on and sent one to my parents even though I don't get along with my Mom.. I say send her on.. Kill her with kindness. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, I'm a new follower and I just wanted to say hello. I laughed so hard when I read that you go back and read blogs from the very beginning because that's exactly what I do too. I just finished reading yours and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin! I think I would be Cindy Lou Who, mainly because I always believe in killing with Kindness lol,

    ReplyDelete