Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Me :)


1.  How do you order your steak?
Usually Medium. Sometimes Medium Rare if its a place I know it notorious for over-cooking steak. If my steak isnt a little pink in the middle, I'm probably not going to eat it. I hate tough meat.

2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
Um, not really. 

3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
My mom :)

4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
All Ranks Ball a month or so ago
Photobucket
You can't really see my dress, but I swear I have one on! lol. All the rest of the pictures from that night are face shots.

5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?
I might head out to TN to see my friend Veronica over break... but thats still up in the air. I will probably end up doing some sight seeing when my parents come down to visit later this month.




2 comments:

  1. Erin, I love the look of your blog and am now your newest follower from MMOM!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping on by to say Hi!
    I am a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back.
    Hoping you have a lovely Christmas and fun new year.
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete