Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pictures Update

This is what I did all day instead of writing lesson plans :D

Photobucket
The tree

Photobucket
Homemade Christmas Ornaments-Yes, Mine is coach ;)

Photobucket
Doggie treat-This is why we buy plastic ornaments

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My ornament project I mentioned in my previous post-It took forever, but came out great!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My nativity & winter wonderland music box

Photobucket
Part of my little sister's Christmas gift-I made her & her fiance be my test dummies over the summer when I first got my new camera

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love your sister's Christmas gift and all of your decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do the wreath? So cute! Love the pics

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wreath!! Very nice! And I love your sisters gift too. Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It turned out great!! AND we used the same ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so nice, and I love the wreath! We had a dog that ate ornaments of the tree when I was younger! haha

    ReplyDelete