Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wee Bit of Weds


{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1. Good health for me & all of my family for the rest of our long lives... 2. A magic box that has a $1,000 in it every time I open the lid... 3. A cure for cancer & AIDS

{two} who is your favorite author?
I dont think I can choose.

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
ha ha... well I didnt really have a "crowd" exactly, but most of my friends & I could be found at local concerts on school nights, and visiting warptour as often as possible. That was before those kinds of bands were more mainstreamed. I have since grown out of the whole living in band shirts phase. lol

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
take a bath, read blogs, or nap!

{five} do you have any hidden talents?
I'm pretty good at a lot of things... but I guess I'll just say art in general... paint, photos, ink, colored pencil, charcoal, etc... I'm going to possibly be painting a "Dora" mural on one of my friends, daughter's walls. I'm pretty excited :D

{six} can you fake any accents?
I've picked up a little bit of a southern twang since I've been living below the Mason-Dixon line for a while now... but as far as faking, I can do a Boston accent pretty well. My mom grew up there, and I have a ton of family (picture big scary mafia looking Italians, thats my mom's side) there, so its not hard

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
A few times for academics in high school... my preschool graduation... senior year boat float...

{eight} have you ever been arrested?
I have not

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
Working at the movie theater back home when it was under its old management. We had a blast!

{ten} do you have any scars?
A few random ones... nothing really interesting.



4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on napping during my free time.. I would love to be able to nap when I feel like it, though. :)

    By the way, I tagged you in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Found you from Wee Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. number three sounds just like me! hahaha and i definitely didn't rhyme that on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you're going with art! I would love to be able to have those skills

    ReplyDelete