Monday, January 10, 2011

I sowwwwwy :(

I know I promised I would be back with a picture update yesterday, but we spent more time than expected grocery shopping, and with the threat of snow, I for sure thought school would be cancelled today. Wellllll, at 7:00 when every county around us had cancelled school, I sat down & finally started scoring these assessments we had to administer on each of our students. It took me until about 10pm, then I had to put them into a spread sheet.

I was up half the night tossing and turning, waiting for the no-school call, so I slept like crap. I finally got up at 6:45 and started to get ready. At 6:50, after the high school/middle school students were already at their bus stops waiting in the snow, they cancelled it. Grrrr. Way to wait until the last possible second!!

Teachers still have to go in today, but I pinky-promise I'll be back at some point today to post some pictures. I would do it now, but I took almost 200 pictures on Saturday while we were out working with the horses. Sadly, here it is 7:10am, I have to be to work at 8am, and here I am, still sitting here, playing on blogger! You can clearly see where my priorities lie! he he :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's messed up! I've never worked in a district or even attended school in one where if the kiddos got off, the teachers got off to, not have to go in solo! Poo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss working in HCS. At least they would call the day! My new district out here in CO NEVER calls it, even though everyone around us is on a two hour delay, at least, including post where 70% of our kids are from!

    ReplyDelete