Sunday, January 23, 2011

Procrastination at its finest!

I finished my TWENTY DOLLAR dresser this weekend!! I'm super excited about the way it turned out, and since it doesn't look like crap, I will be sharing the final results with ya'll! lol.


I forgot to take a picture of the dresser before I started painting it, because I was so excited to get started, but it looks just like this, without the legs... Stay tuned to see what I did with it. It's currently drying, but as soon as I can put it together, I'll be sharing it with ya'll :)

Now I need to find another crafty project to keep me from having to grade the papers I really don't want to grade. I think I might try to finish up the button necklace I started last weekend so I can share that with ya'll too :D


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what it looks like. Oh and I'm doing my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to update an old dresser! A fresh coat of paint and new knobs does the job!

    ReplyDelete