Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit is baaaaack :)



{one} have you ever been on tv?
I have... back in elementary school the local news taped us singing for our winter concert, then replayed it through the holiday season. I even had a close up :)

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
The Last Song. It helps that I kind of love Miley Cyrus, but the movie was excellent with or without her. Charlie St. Cloud & Takers were close seconds.

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I don't use a top sheet. I HAVE to have at least one foot sticking out, and having a top sheet tucked in hinders me from doing so.

{four} do you cut coupons?
I print some off from time to time for Hobby Lobby & Michaels, but half the time I forget them! Grr!

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. But I count all sorts of other things. I'm convinced I have a mild case of OCD, but I'm deathly afraid to find out for sure.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Honey Mustard... or sometimes ranch if I'm a Chili's. There ranch is pretty much amazing. I might drink it! ha ha. 

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. I used to have one to Cosmo back in the day, but I'd rather read books & blogs. I can't wait for the USPS man to bring me the next Emily Griffin book!

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Um, I couldnt even tell you, unless Christmas cards count... if not, then when the hubster was deployed.

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Key Lime

{ten} black olives or green olives?
YICK! I think olives are utterly repulsive, but that just means that I will probably like them in a few years. I used to absolutely HATE carrots and cucumbers. Now I absolutely love carrots, and am growing more found of cucumbers.



2 comments:

  1. Key lime pie...omgosh delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I have to have one foot sticking out too! I feel so claustrophobic if I don't. Also, drinking ranch made me gag a little. ;)

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete