Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weeeeeeeeee Bits :)




{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money... I stress about it all the time. I can't stand not having a nice little cushion in my bank account, and lately little things keep popping up like crazy to deplete my account :(

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Cold Cheese! In college we had this place that sold "cold cheese pizza" Yum! They take your hot slice out of the oven and glob a handful of cold motz cheese on the top. It's pretty amazing.

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
K-19 or Air Force One

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
I don't like either, but I think apple juice is grosser. I'm all about the cranberry & white grape juices :)

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Catch up on blogs, bubble bath, or just sit & relax before it's back to work

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
A pic of Ty's nose. He was all about getting some attention, so I snapped a pic. It's super cute!

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
I hate all commercials! That's why I have TiVo :D

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Lots of things... squid, octopus, buffalo, frog legs, alligator... I'll try anything once.

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Sweatpants! I love getting into a comfy pair of pants after a long day at work.

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I may sound like a total loser, but I've never watched Lost :(



4 comments:

  1. I agree with your #1 worry! LOL I feel that way all the time bec teachers like me don't make didily squat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad I have never watched Lost either!! Guess that makes two people in the world..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine eating a frog leg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha no way! Love me some apple juice. ;)

    ReplyDelete