Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog Award

Pretty Ms. Victoria left me this lovely award which made my day because I've been feeling like POO lately. I love my little kiddos, don't get me wrong, but I do NOT like their germs. lol


I have to write 7 random things about me, and tag 15 people.

1. I write on my hand to remember things... pretty much any time you see me, I will have something scribbled on my hand. Good thing I dont have ink poisoning yet ;)
2. I'm totally a hoarder. I can't get rid of perfectly good things. Especially clothes that I havent worn in ages... just in case I might want to wear it some day. Oh, and craft supplies!!
3. I love to cook, but I really dislike baking.
4. I used to work at a horse race track where I would shake my little hiney so the old guys would give me tips since we worked for $42 a day before taxes.
5. I can make a clover/sea shell shape with my tongue.
6. I will own a horse ranch one day. 
7. I want to go to California for a week so I can be a dog walker for Tia on Pitbulls & Parolees 

And I'm tagging any one who hasn't gotten this lovely award yet... which is a total cop out, but I'm about to take some Theraflu and crawl under the covers for the rest of the night :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm totally the same with clothes. I recently told myself if I haven't worn it once in two months it goes. So far I've gotten rid of two bags of clothes to Goodwill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing.. It says to tag 15 people, I do maybe 5.. or none at all haha, woops!

    I'm having a giveaway, so be sure to check it out.. it's a really cute ring : )

    ReplyDelete