Sunday, February 13, 2011

But I worked hard todayyyyyy

Lately, the hubs has been driving me C-R-A-Z-Y! He's been coming home late from work, which equally him thinking it's his RIGHT to be a slob. Clothes everywhere, dishes not being scraped/rinsed before being tossed in the sink, walking through the whole house with muddy boots on, etc. Granted, I understand that he is tired. I've been there. But the fact that he thinks just because he has been working long & hard he gets to be a complete and utter slob. Maybe if I didn't work, I wouldn't be so pissy about it, but I work too, and the last thing I want to do is clean up after him with his sense of entitlement. I've threatened to smother him with a pillow more than once this week...

Now he's been in the field since Friday night, and won't be home until later this week. The house is so quiet without him chattering away to no one/anyone that will listen, that I'd ALMOST rather have him making a mess in the house I just cleaned... ALMOST. he he

Are any other ladies going to be without their S/O's on V-Day? Are you doing anything, or just going to act like it's any other day?

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...after they're gone, you sort of want their messiness back. Can't live with them, can't live without them. :)
    I'll definitely be solo on V-Day. Story of my life though. haha so really it's just another day down. My sister invited me out with her and her boyfriend, but that just doesn't sound fun...to go out and watch everyone else with their significant other and be reminded that yours is on the other side of the world. I'd rather just stay home alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working the night shift. Wooo. We don't celebrate Valentine's anyway. Overpriced roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean; it drives you nuts until it's gone for a day or two. Then their mess seems kind of cute {just kind of ;) }

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your hubby infantry too?! Mine left Saturday night and will be gone only until tonight. I don't mind though mwuahaha <-- evil laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete