Saturday, February 12, 2011

Up too early!

I stayed up til 23:00 last night to make sure the hubs got up, and off to the field since he likes to turn his alarm off. lol. I was up before 06:00 this morning. Yick!! I guess it's a good thing, since I need to get a bunch of stuff done today. But the main thing on my list is heading off to BestBuy(Which doesnt open until 10:00) to get a back-up battery for my camera.

I'm shooting a 1st birthday today, and the father told me he expects it to last at least 2hrs. That's longer than most of the other shoots I've done, so I want to be prepared to take lots of adorable munchkin pictures. I've already dumped my camera card and now it's all set to hold 1,700 pictures on the highest quality setting. lol Plus, it's at a Japanese restaurant here in town, so I'm sure that I will be getting some super cool pictures of their fancy tricks, which will be fun.

Well, I suppose I should shower and get motivated. Hopefully I'll be back on tonight to post a cool picture or two to share with you lovelies :)


3 comments: