Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee bits



 
{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Crushed

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People who go way under the speed limit. Road rage flares like woah

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
The living room. It's elegant country/western.

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
Some from friends with really long notes in them... and a few from my parents

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
I can't say that I've ever been on an official picnic, aside from eating on the beach?

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
No... on occasion, if I see it in a magazine, I'll read it. But I don't search it out. And apparently they switched around all the signs?! What the heck? I refuse to admit that I am not a Virgo, since I fit that perfectionist trait perfectly. lol

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Once the shoes come off, nothing. I really hate things on me feet.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Slots! We have an antique one at my parents house that everyone loves to dump quarters into.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
No, but I think I could. Maybe someday.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Annie


2 comments:

  1. i don't like anything on my feet either. I love being in my bare feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me three! I definitely love the bare foot thing at home!

    ReplyDelete