Sunday, March 20, 2011

I love questions and Day 10 (picture OVERLOAD)

Link up HERE with MannLand5


1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?

Animal rights for sure! I'm the person that will sob uncontrollably when an animal dies in a movie, but not even shed one tear if a human dies. I guess its because humans can speak up/defend themselves, where animals cannot.

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?

Outdoorsy. I grew up in the country. We were ALWAYS outside. Climbing trees, hiking through the woods, building forts... I still love being outside... as long as its not cold! lol

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?

Guilty... but only the sweat pants/big t-shirt combo. I haven't rocked the flannels since college when EVERYONE came to class in their pjs

4. what's your favorite room in your house?

I love them all. I spent a lot of time thinking about decorations, and I think I've done a good job of capturing us in the design. My favorite room would prob be the living room though. We've got a vaulted ceiling, a fire place, and a super cool ceiling fan that is gorgeous!

5. nook, kindle, or book?


book!!

6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?

Outfit. I cant stand when my teeth feel furry!


7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?

Wahhhhhh!!! I can't choose :( There are sooooooo many awesome blogs!! I plead the 5th!! ha!
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?

living on a farm, in a cute farmhouse with chickens, a goat, a cow, and some horses..and i guess a pig too.
(I'm leaving this answer because I LOVE it!! I dream of this too!!) 


My answer is very similar. Right now I'm DYING to get my taxes back! Unfortunately the social security office has not update my name with the IRS, so they flagged our taxes. Grrrrrrrr!! Once we get them back we will be clearing our property and bringing our horses closer. I can't wait to be able to see them every day and get back to riding! 


Day 10
The person I've done the most @#$%*& up stuff with.
This is an easy one!! 
Meet Bridget, my PIC aka my Partner In Crime :D
Her and I have done some of the most RIDICULOUS things together. Including random road trips to Canada, to throwing house parties at her moms B&B, to making out with FAR too many boys. We've known each other since 8th grade, where we met in an honors art class. We didnt really become BFFs until our senior year of high school. After high school, any time I was getting into trouble, it was with her! We even started keeping track of all of the guys we made out with, and raced to see who could kiss 100 boys first. ONLY MAKING OUT, I SWEAR! lol. I won the race. I think my hubs is 114, and her current boyfriend (of almost 4 years) is number 99! 
I already posted a few pictures of our adventures HERE


Here are a few more of my favs:


This is senior year... back when I pretty much only wore band shirts


The night we drove 2 hrs to go pick up Ashley's (left) guy friends who had hit a deer on the way to see us 

Summer '03

Some guy was trying to impress us with his paper flowers

 A friends b-day

We found these hats at Roses and wore them all over the whole store

Our christmas card photo

Summer '03-We're weirdos!


The crazy Canadian who loved me in Montreal

Free drinks from my Canadian friend. lol

Cousin It's

The night we went camping in the middle of no where with my friend Rayl

Too many margaritas at the lake...

Led us to picking up these Turkish exchange students. lol... here is Akif...

...and Emir. They were HYSTERICAL.

The nights we had bonfires and camped out at my parents house

Saying dueces to shady guys. lol







tacky sweater party


And my favorite of ALL...



This is the night we met her current boyfriend of almost 4 years. He was brushing her hair at a dinner after the bar with a fork like Ariel from the little mermaid. What a hysterical night. It was actually his birthday weekend, but he introduced her to everyone in the bar as "Hi this is my friend Bridget, Nov 4, 1985" which is her birthday. At least they have a story for the grand kids of the night they met!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment