Thursday, March 17, 2011

The person (people because I cheat) that has gotten me through the most

Well thats a no brainer... its my A-FREAKING-MAZING parents. It took me a while to realize just how spoiled I was (STILL AM!!) because my parents have pretty much never said no to me. They're super fun, and they're people who I will always be able to count on.

I get my redneck gene from my papa

my mom is awesome enough to fly to NC and drive the 14 hrs home w/me so I don't have to do it alone with three dogs

Shhh... they're sweeeepping

He refuses to make normal faces

see, I told you!

But so do I. lol

Me, momma, and my sister

My super awesome family

Drunk with papa-dukes





2 comments:

  1. Aww I love it. Having a supportive family is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and became a follower! :) Love your blog! Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete