Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bits #38




{one} what was your first job?
Movie theater... it was by far the best job I ever had, and if I could go back and work with the same people, I'd do it again in a heartbeat... sadly we got bought out by a bigger company with LAME rules, so most of us quit and moved on :/ We used to climb behind the screens, sneak up on the roof of the mall, shoot each other with popcorn kernels through Icee straws, eat bulk candy until we wanted to puke, stay til 3am watching movies, jumped through/destroyed movie displays...

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
A few. Here they have a comedy club on Sunday nights. It's pretty good some nights.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
The weekend I was in NY after our wedding reception with my parents and my sister/future BIL. The hubs and my future brother-in-law had the WORST gas ever, and we kept having to move away from them. Then my dad bought a bucket of balls and we practiced driving. Since there was NO ONE else there my future BIL went crawling on his belly (so the lady wouldnt see him) and picked up a bunch more balls for us so we got to play over and over again. lol

{four} what was the last picture you took?
Of my Miley-doodlebug

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Have I? Yes... will I eat it? No

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Put it in our "vacation jar." My dad always used to throw his chance into a culligan water jug. He finally changed it in my senior yr of high school and got $4,000 towards our cruise. The hubs and I have started throwing our spare change in there... but I'm sure we wont have nearly as much b/c he won't put his quarters in there. lol

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope. I can make it into a sea shell shape though.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I've been working on one FOREVER... hopefully my PIC doesnt get married any time soon, because it's going to be her wedding present.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope. I do enjoy a scratch off every once in a while though

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I like it from behind ;)
The camera that is... get your mind out of the gutters!



2 comments:

  1. My first job was a movie theater too, had some fun times there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smokes, $4,000 from saving change?!?! that's incentive for me to start that!! Too bad I never pay with cash though...I'm addicted to my debit card!

    ReplyDelete