Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Weds 39




{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Um, well it would be nice to get away for a while with Steven since he's so stressed with work, but I think I'd want another couple with us, so there would be more people to ride with, so I would want to bring Lance & Lauren too.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Recently. I still listen to mixed CDs in my car since it sadly does not have an iPod jack. Wahhhhhh :(

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Garlic!!

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Country

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Ooooo thats a good question. Probably Pearl Harbor... or the first walk on the moon.

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I would love to get my Art Teaching degree, but MyCaa doesnt cover masters degrees right now from what I've heard, so I guess that's not happening. lol

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Yankees vs Red Sox, but only at Yankee Stadium, because I'm not about to rock my yankees gear at Fenway! lol. I miss living close enough to go to Yankees games :(

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Manual. I refuse to own an automatic vehicle.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Yep. I'm a teacher.  I do it every day.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Thankfully, no.



2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and enjoyed this :)

    I love my manual transmission too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still listens to mixed cd's!!!! I recently found ones from many years ago...like, when that was just getting popular...and it brought back many good times! My favorite spice is garlic too. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete