Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Weds :D





{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I have one pair of Seven jeans that I bought holey, and one pair from Areo that ripped on accident, so I kept ripping. lol

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
More like 6 or 7. I would love to get 8 hours of sleep... but I'm too much of a night-owl, and the principal kind of appreciates it if I show up before the kids do ;)

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
In milk? Is there any other way?! Lol. I don't really like cookies though.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Sometimes it takes me a little bit to get them off when I first come home, but come a little bit warmer weather, the flip flops will be out :D :D :D

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
No one!! I'm not sharing! bah ha ha!

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Not a full fledged one, but it's a tradition at my Nanny's on Thanksgiving for my mom & my cousin susan to start throwing things at each other, and it continues until my 4'1" Nanny lays down the law! lol

{seven} do you snore?
Only if I'm sick & can't breathe, or beyond exhausted.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
Not too shabby

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
In the pool. lol

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Normally, not so much. I worked at a movie theater for 2 years, so I got my fill on popcorn, but lately I've been craving it!



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun tradition at Thanksgiving with a little mini-food fight! I would love to get into a full fledged on. haha and I can only do a handstand in a pool too! :)

    ReplyDelete