Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Wee Wee all the way home :)



 
 
{one} what color is your kitchen?
Its a dark slate blue color. I really like it with the white cabinets, but at first I thought it was too dark, and I was going to paint it a tuscan orangey color to match my Italian/Wine inspired kitchen decor. I realized that the previous owners had painted behind all the appliances, and that was not a venture I wished to tackle, so I kept it. I'm glad I did. I do love the color, and I get tons of compliments on it.

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
I've got a few from over the years including a rabbits foot (which I hope is fake) but nothing I carry with me. I've found at least fifty 4-leaf clovers in my time (including a 7 leaf clover to which my Uncle asked what kind of fertilizer we use) and I don't think I'm any luckier than anyone else... so I guess I just dont have a working good luck charm... yet!

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen. I hate smudgy pencils... if I do use a pencil, then it has to be super sharp.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Yep. And I can eat just about anything with them.

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Both... but I rarely take baths

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
A really good house Italian... or an oil based caesar (not the mayo kind)

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I don't know about singing it... but I had to say it backwards during a sobriety test once. I came to pick up my friend from the bar, and the cop pulled me over because I didn't use my turn signal leaving the parking lot. Sucks for him he wasted all that time making sure I wasn't a drunkie since I had zero to drink!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Kind of/sort of. I have a slight allergy to cats. I had cats my whole life, and when I came home from college for the first time I was suddenly allergic to our cat. I'm also semi-allergic to cheap laundry detergent. It makes me break out in hives.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
creamy

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Yes... and I have an awesome story to go with it. First, I don't condone hitch-hiking... Anywho... We were walking back to campus one afternoon since we missed the bus, and it started to rain. Not wanting to get wet, we jokingly decided to hitchhike (It was four girls) back to our dorms. Well low and behold 2 cute guys in an SUV pulled over and offered us a ride. Lucky for us, they were nice guys who dropped us off at our dorm, and that was that. Well, being the jokesters that we are, we decided to prank one of the girls who went with us. We went down the hall and had our guy friend call Tara's room phone pretending to be one of the guys who drove us home. He kept asking her out, asking her what she was wearing, ect. She started freaking out, demanding to know how he got her room number, and screaming into the phone on the verge of tears that she was going to call the cops. At that point we were rolling on the ground, and Sean couldn't keep up his act any more. At first she was a little ticked off b/c she was really scared, but after a few minutes she thought it was just as hysterical as we did :)




1 comment:

  1. Ok, your kitchen sounds so pretty!!! I love blue slate, and paired with white is BEAUTIFUL! I'm on a home decor spree :)

    ReplyDelete