Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Well considering the hubs pretty much always has a 5 o'clock shadow with the way his hair grows, I'm going to say scruffy. lol

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
No sundae... twist on a cone with a hard chocolate shell!

{three} do you own slippers?
A million pairs, but I really hate having things on my feet, so most of them are brand new

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
My cousin, my sister and I used to start them all the time, but never finished them. We did have a club house in the woods at his house, and a tee pee at our house that my dad made with birch trees and an old tarp

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Snuggle the pups

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
The lorax. Duh. lol. I drive people crazy with turning of water/lights to help save the polar bears from global warming. lol

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Yep. Thursday is free line dancing lessons. I havent been in a while, so I don't remember most of them, but they're pretty easy to pick up

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Neither really. I guess the dictionary at school if I have to pick one.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
lifting the cookie to my mouth? lol jk. Probably hiking. I love to be outside. Especially now that its warming up :)

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Ummm... maybe busch gardens... or waiting to get into a general admission concert? Back in high school, before the punk rock scene had really taken off, my friends and I went to shows pretty much on a weekly basis. I've seen/met Good Charlotte, gotten my ass beat in a Rancid mosh pit, and driving 6 hrs to see Brand New.



1 comment:

  1. i have never read a Dr. Seuss book in my life...go ahead an hate me.

    ReplyDelete