Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#40 Wee Bits




{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
carrots

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Elem Ed

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
coyote?

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Nope... might be fun though

{five} can you juggle?
Not sure... I dont think I've ever really tried

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
We have ZERO carpet... it makes it so much easier with dogs

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda

{eight} what was your first car?
1995 Dodge Neon... in teal. lol. My dad drove it after I moved down here up until last year. Best 2k my parents ever spent!

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Sticky Toffee Cake

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Rarely. I'm too lazy, and our house has a weird formation, so it makes it hard to do many things with it.


1 comment:

  1. thanks!!! Now I just need to find my camera amongst all my boxes to take some "before" pics. :)

    omg, i had a teal 95 neon too!!!!
    I hated that damned thing. haha!

    ReplyDelete