Sunday, April 24, 2011

ABC's of me b/c Hubs is on CQ and I'm bored. lol



(A) Age- Eeeeeeek! Promise not to tell? Pinky promise?! Okay, I'm 25 1/2! 
(B) Bed Size: Queen. I wish our room was a tiny bit wider so we could upgrade to a king though. With FOUR dogs and a 6'2" husband, it doesnt leave much room for little ole me. lol
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: Dusting. It makes me all sniffly & sneeze. No thanks!
(D) Dogs? Miley is the oldest at 3, then Dixie is 2, Ty just turned 1, and Rebel is 14 weeks old. I think it's pretty cool they're all born about a year from each other. Makes it easier to remember how old they are. he he
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Snoozing at least 5 times
(F) Favorite Color: It changes... right now I'm loving dark purple
(G) Gold or Silver? White gold
(H) Height: 5'4"
(I) Instruments You Play: None. I played the Violin for a year in elementary school. I was pretty good, but I really didnt care for it.
(J) Job Title: Teacher to some almost 6th graders
(K) Kids: Not any time soon. We need a bigger house!
(L) Live: 3 bedroom house with a humungo backyard :)
(M) Mom's Name: Susan
(N) Nicknames: Hubs calls me Pookie b/c he knows I hate it... I dont really have any anymore. At work it's like the Army, everyone calls each other by their last names, and now that I'm married, I've got a pretty simple last name, and my first name doesnt really lend to any nicknames either.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Not since I was born. lol
(P) Pet Peeve: People who don't treat their pets right, people who get pets and then turn around and take them to the pound, open mouth chewers, people who dont care about the environment, ignorant people, and the list goes on. ha ha!
(Q) Quote from a Movie: Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds. -The Last Song
(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty
(S) Siblings: 1 younger sister
(T) Time You Wake Up? Too early for my tastes!
(U) Underwear: boy shorts
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Carrots from the freezer. I dont know why they taste so much different, but they might be the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Everything. lol
(X) X-Rays: Teeth, ankle, nose
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Anything italian
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffes and polar bears



2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh I'm almost 29 and would LOVE to be 25 again!! :p

    Loved reading this! Happy Monday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one who leaves her laundry in the basket! :D

    ReplyDelete