Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Y'all

The hubs has staff duty today, so we're not doing anything to celebrate the holiday. The eggs that I had picked up to dye were ruined last weekend due to the power outages with the tornados... Boo. This year I wouldnt have my mom yelling at me (lovingly of course) because I'm not creative at dying eggs. I usually pick one color, and dye at least half of my eggs that color. One year they were all Carolina blue and said I love Justin Timberlake. lol. Oh to be 14 again. My favorite are the NINJA eggs from Easter 2005.

Sorry that they look cruddy, but I'm too lazy to go scan them. lol.
They were pink NINJA eggs. he he :) I probably made a whole dozen of them, and I thought they looked super cute in my basket...


NINJA eggs :D

Pardon the make-up mess under my eyes. I think I was 19 at the time, and I'm sure I was out being wild and crazy the night before, and woken up early to dye these lovely eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment