Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tail Wagging pt 2



My two larger dogs don't have favorite toys. They usually play tug-a-war with anything/everything they find, resulting in a snowstorm of stuffed animal fuzz. lol. Miley however does! I got this lizard a million years ago from a friend on Valentines day, and for the past 3 years, it's been like her security blanket. She will drag it all over the house (it's 4 times the length of her) and suck on it. lol.


Here she is trying to drag the giant toy around with her. lol

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your fur baby with me and others! -C Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute ;))
    my babies like to play tug of war!!


    www.thislilheartofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute!! I love that she's trying to move the big toy and her ear moving!

    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute that your pup has a blankie!

    ReplyDelete