Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tail Wagging pt 4





I'm going to be naughty and break the rules today. My pups rarely wear collars because we crate them when we're going to be gone for extended periods of time because our older pitbull has separation anxiety and does this:

This was my book :( lol

I'm instead going to take this TWT to introduce you to the newest member of our family (Puppy #4) He doesn't have a name just yet, but we're leaning towards Rebel (since our other pit is Dixie, and we want him to have a down-home Southern name as well). He's a 13 week old pitbull (I know, they're vicious, why would I ever own one?!?!? lol) His ex-owner works with the hubs, and he was going to take him to the pound.

Down here, pitbulls + pound = euthanization... I obviously couldn't stand for that, so now we are the crazy dog people with FOUR dogs. lol. Thankfully one of my good friends, and soon to be neighbors, told me that she is getting another dog (she has 3 already) so we can be crazy dog people together! he he.... Without further ado here are some shots of rebel (and Dixie so you can see how alike they look!!)


I love him already!

Rebel

Dixie

Rebel

Kisses for his big sis

Rebel

Dixie

I'm obsessed with his oversized ears. I secretly hope he wont grow into them because they're ADORABLE!


1 comment:

  1. Cruz did the exact same thing to my book! A couple times! Good thing they are cute right! :)

    ReplyDelete