Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ty's first haircut

When he was a puppy his hair was super short, and now that he's turning ONE, its become out of control! lol

Last weekend we took Ty out to the property we're clearing for our horses, and he came home with 2 ticks. I had a heck of a time getting them off because his hair is super long, especially on his legs, and I worried there were more that I couldn't see... then I went to put on his flea/tick medicine, and I could barely get through all the fur to actually get it on his neck... so here is my baby boys before and after pictures!!

Before-Fur city!

The whispies on his legs were out of control

Fur, fur, and more FUR!

Look how long his hind leg hair is!!


And after... He looks so stinking cute, and you can actually tell he's half Catahoula leopard dog!

You can finally see his leopard spots!!

No more crazy fur!! Except we did keep his fluffy tail...

Look how handsome he is!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Aw he looks great! I understand leaving the tail my Pekingese wouldn't be the same without the fluffy tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love when they keep the tail fluffy :-)

    ReplyDelete