Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee #42

/www.myleighashley.com" />


{one} how often do you do laundry?
once a week, sometimes every two weeks... the hubs does his own laundry, and I have a ton of clothes, so I dont have to do it that often. lol.

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
chocolate chip with toffee

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Quit my job and be a stay at home dog mommy... or save it up and open a horse stable

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Science & Art

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I REALLY want to do this one day :)

{six} what was your high school mascot?
We were the blue streaks. Basically it's a lightning bolt, because I guess we're fast? lol

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Sure! How many people can say they've been to space?

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Very rarely. We used to go line dancing a lot, but we live far away from town now, so we usually just stay in with friends. That way no one has to worry about driving.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
FLY!! Although with 4 dogs now, we will prob never fly anywhere again. lol

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope... I think I've only regifted once, and it was something she wanted, and I didnt, so it worked out well.



3 comments:

  1. I've never had a chocolate chip cookie with toffee.... I will have to try it!!

    Stopping by from WBW!
    http://kskspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful blog! I love it! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime! I would love for us to follow each other!

    -Tenesa the Artisan
    http://tenesatheartisan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog and the kind comments!

    www.bexandpieces.com

    ReplyDelete