Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crafty This, and Crafty That... and prayers please!

I've had both of these projects for months a while, and FINALLY found a minute to finish them. The hubs is in a 24hr fishing tournament for St Judes, so I have some quite, alone time :)

Before:


Cute, but not my style.
I got this on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I love the metal details, and that it's wood, not cardboard!

And after:

A little Modge Podge and some scrapbook paper, and it's way cuter!


Project #2... Button Necklace. I've been OBSESSED with cute buttons lately!

Stupid hair is in the way!

There she is!

Super fun! Love Love Love it!


And lastly, if you're the praying type, please say a few for my sweet girl. This pretty lady is 22 years old, and she's having a hard time keeping weight on. We got her nice and fat, then her, and the 3 other horses got colic last month from eating themselves nearly to death on a bail of hay. Ever since then she's been a skeleton again. We're going to get a vet out there to check her out, but if y'all wouldnt mind saying a kind word for her, and hoping that it's nothing too serious :(
My sweet, sweet girl :(
Losing her winter coat is making her look even worse!

8 comments:

  1. Love how your craft projects turned out!

    Saying a prayer for your girl. I really hope it isn't serious and she will be better soon. Please keep updating on how she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that button necklace!!!

    Praying for that sweet horse. I hope she is doing better! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the crafts, they're both adorable!!

    And I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet horse. I will definitely keep her in my thoughts. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute craft projects!! hope things are better with your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, first time visitor here. i live in cary, nc.

    i will definately say a prayer for your horse... bless her heart : (

    nice meeting you.

    cheers,
    rachel
    http://www.upperbottom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crafts came out awesome.

    Just wanted to let you know I am a new follower and I am in love with your blog!!

    I just started one and I would love your opinions :)

    http://itsasipofwineitssummertime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your crafty things! You are so cool. :) And sorry about your horse. :( She doesn't look well at all. Maybe there's some food out there that has lots of fat and such in it just to plump her up a bit for the time being? Not sure but I'd look into it.
    Much love! x

    ReplyDelete