Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello new nightstand!

I needed a mate for THIS dresser
I've had this little beaut for a while, but didn't have time to redo it.


Here WAS the ugliness next to my bed.



And here is what is there now :D Love love love!
 New hardware

It's actually not as dark as it looks... but I'm so proud of it, it don't want to wait until the sun comes back out to take some pictures in natural light. lol

Here is the "BEFORE" except I forgot to take one before I took off the ugly knobs and sanded it down

It had this AWFUL lip on the bottom... so I convinced my darling husband to attach some crown molding for me :D

And b/c he's just so darn cute ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! And your pup is so cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks fabulous and super adorable puppula :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! is it red or pink??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good! We are in dire need of bedroom furniture and I think we are going to get most of it used and fix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on that!

    ReplyDelete