Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet Tea

I love ALMOST everything about living in the South... except Sweet Tea.

I love love love iced tea with lemon, but I am not a huge fan of sweets to begin with, so the thought of all of that sugar grosses me out. I cannot for the life of me drink more than a sip of it. However, the hubs is OBSESSED with the stuff. That's all he ever wants to drink. Every time I watch him making it with two CUPS of sugar per pitcher, I always think of this guy from Men In Black during the part where he keeps asking for more SUGAR. Lol.


Hopefully the hubs never turns out looking like this guy!!



7 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!! that's so funny! thanks for this, because now whenever i make my sweet tea (which involves 18 tea bags and 2 cups of sugar)I'm going to laugh uncontrollably!
    you have made my tea making days much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are talking about - too funny! :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the creepiest scene from that movie!! Hahaa, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny...my husband is also obsessed with sweet tea! Since we've moved South, it is all he drinks. I prefer not to drink my calories (except in the form of wine, of course). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sweet tea but I can't handle two cups of sugar. One and a half tops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. By far my favorite scene from Men In Black. What a good call!

    ReplyDelete