Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee #44




{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Ummm... I honestly can't think of a time that I've used one, but I'm sure that I have. Maybe to call home before I got a cell phone?

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Noppers. I got ONE stupid C in 5th grade science... funny how my favorite subject to teach now is 5th grade science. lol. I really just hated the unit on Astronomy. I got A's and B's all of the other quarters :)

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Red Robin! Love their blue ribbon burger. I'm a big fan of everything with blue cheese crumbles, although I hate blue cheese dressing. lol.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Yep. It was right after I moved to North Carolina though, so NY didn't get lucky to torture me with jury duty. 

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I went away to college a month before my 18th birthday, however, I moved home every summer. I officially moved out on my own 2 months before my 22nd birthday... about 700 miles away!

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Black mostly... before it was black and pink, then black and teal, now I am obsessed with black and purple... I just so happen to be wearing it right now :)

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
To work it varies because I can't wear flip flops... if I'm not at work, and it's warm, that's what I have on.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Not specifically talk radio, but there are a few morning shows that I enjoy down here.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
PASTA!! For sure. I could eat my weight in it. Any kind, I love it. 

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Ruby Payne

 

1 comment:

  1. we are in the middle of the migration back home now with only days remaigning that will all be home soon come see my blog at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete