Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee #46




{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Not regularly. I don't really ever watch TV. I like cheesy ABC family shows like Secret Life and Pretty Little Liars, and NCIS: LA... but those are the only shows I watch regularly.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sleep! or watch movies.

{three} what does your dream house look like?
A huge log cabin on 100+ acres surrounded by horse pastures full of beautiful horses.

{four} what state were you born in?
New York

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
Yep. We've got about 1/3 of one of those giant pickle jars full. We say it's a vacation fund, but we really have no plans to go on vacation. lol. It's more or less a place for me to pick up all the change that the hubs leaves all over the house.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Facebook then Blogger (my email gets sent to my phone, or I'd check that first)

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
I really have to be in the mood for breakfast... but I LOVE a good NY bagel. You can't get a good bagel around here. Wahhhhhhhhhh :( Just like Pizza in the South is severely lacking! Dominos is the grossest thing on the planet!! The first thing I ask every time I go home to NY is to order pizza.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Bahamas!!

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I don't really drink coffee... but when I do, it's iced, light and sweet.

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Done as in taken peoples pictures, or had mine done? I guess you could say yes to both, but I wouldnt consider myself a professional, nor do I want to be. I just like taking pictures that make people happy.



1 comment:

  1. Cold pizza for breakfast. Hands down.

    And yes, if I'm going to drink coffee, give it to me cold and with lots of cream.

    ReplyDelete