Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 Dollar-4th of July Wreath

What you need:
Wreath-$1 Dollar Tree (or if you can't find one, you could always cut a circle out of cardboard)
Lei's-$1 Dollar Tree (I bought TWO 3-packs so I would be sure to have enough. I used 5 of the 6)
Hot Glue Gun


Cut the Lei's apart

Fold each flower into quarters


Hot glue them around the wreath however you'd like!

Hang up and enjoy :)

So simple! (but a little time consuming... I spent an episode of PLL and half of whatever came on next gluing)

EDIT: Since I've gotten such sweet comments, I've decided to link it and share it further :)









15 comments:

  1. This is great Erin!!! Thanks for sharing! Really creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! Love this, good thing you had PLL to help pass the time haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I thought about doing a fabric wreath like the sunshine wreath I made for Spring (see post here: http://playgroundduty.blogspot.com/2011/03/catching-up-after-spring-break.html)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You are so crafty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. And I love how inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that wreath, doll! I've been playing around with yarn wreaths recently.. So pretty!

    http://www.utterlychaotic.com/
    http://www.utterlychaoticdesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never would have guessed this is made out of leis! Very cute and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo very cute! We're going out tomorrow to do all our craft shopping since we've postponed it for several days this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is so cute! I wish I had the talent to think some something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea to use leis! It turned out adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete