Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dear Hubs, thanks for the heart attack!

Received at 8:58pm from hubster: engine went out on the plane

THAT'S IT? NOTHING ELSE?! ARE YOU OKAY?

PANIC
PANIC
PANIC

No more text messages

PANIC
PANIC
PANIC
Heart attack setting in
PANIC

Phone rings at 10:13pm. They made it safely to the ground, and will now have to be bused to the field where they will be shooting off very loud artillery rounds all night.

BREATHE SIGH OF RELIEF

How do milspouses not all have high blood pressure and grey hair?


8 comments:

  1. geeze... I sure would have freaked out! Glad everything is fine though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh I would still be having a panic attack!!! I am glad everything is okay,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have reacted the same way! Holy man! I am glad that he is okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How? I don't know about the rest of the world, but I drink wine.

    Glad he is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm so glad he is ok!

    I know you were freaking out - as I would haven been if in your situation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad he's ok but I probably would have smacked him a good one for scaring me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I for one have both grey hair and high blood pressure, so I haven't figured out the answer to that one yet. LOL

    ReplyDelete